Personal data holders defined as data subjects (“Data Subject”) in the Law no. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“PPD Law”) are granted certain rights regarding processing of personal data in Article 11 of the PPD Law.
In accordance with the Article 13/1, applications to be made regarding these rights shall be submitted to our Company in writing or via other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board ("Board").
It is essential to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. Thus, please inform us of any change in your personal data. Pursuant to the Law no. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and associated regulations, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data we hold:
• to learn whether your personal data is being processed,
• to request information if your personal data has been processed,
• to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether the data is used in accordance with that purpose and to learn the recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed at home or abroad;
• to request the correction of any inaccurately or incompletely processed personal data and the notification of such correction to the recipients of your personal data;
• to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data if the reasons justifying the processing of your personal data have disappeared, and the notification of such erasure or destruction to the recipients of your personal data, including those abroad.
Within this framework, the applications to be made to our Company in "writing" may be submitted to us by printing out and signing this form and then delivering it to us as follows:
• by personal application of the Applicant;
• by mail; or
• by sending a scanned copy of a wet signed copy of this form to [email protected] by e-mail.
Please state the words "Information Request under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data" on the envelope or in the Subject section of the e-mail, depending on the sending means.
The application form should be sent to the address "….." for applications to be made by person or by mail.
Further, where the Board announces other means of application, the application procedure through these means shall also be announced by our Company.
Your applications submitted to us will be replied within 30 (Thirty) days from the date of receipt of your request depending on the nature of the request, pursuant to the article 13/2 of the PPD Law. Our replies will be sent to you in writing or electronically in accordance with the provisions of the Article 13/2 of the PPD Law.